Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Blog... Again

Somehow, I'm not technologically inclined enough to have figured out how to do this the easy way. I recently created a new blog for my writings. Since creating it, I have had nothing but trouble with logging in, updating, posting, etc. etc. etc. So I re-created it the right way, linked to my Cheer Central family blog. Hopefully this will clear up some of the issues I have been having with managing two blogs from two accounts. Here's hoping, right? To see the previous posts to my "Impressions" blog, please visit http://ashleighfarnsworth.blogspot.com. Thanks, and enjoy!

Also, I know a lot of you people who will probably see this post know how to embed a link into these posts (you know... where you just click on the word and it brings you to the page). Apparently I don't. And I can't figure it out. Someone please let me know how to do this...

1 comments:

Becky said...

Ashleigh, when you are typing your blog post, highlight the word or words that you want to become a link. Then, click on the icon that looks like a green ball with a chain link on it...it is next to the icons for changing your font color, etc. When you click on that it will open a small window for you to type in the web address for your link. Then hit enter...it's as easy as that! Hope that made sense and helps you...you can do the same thing in most e-mail programs by the way. :)